TADAJOY CHEWABLE contains 20 mg of TADALAFIL in each soft tablet. It has a FASTER ONSET of action Compare to the regular coated TADALAFIL 20mg tablets.
INDICATIONS: TADALAFIL is commonly used for treatment of erectile dysfunction ED (men's inability to attain or maintain a penile erection) ), treatment of men with the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It is particularly useful for men whose ED is caused by enlarged prostate which by itself impairs the blood flow into penis. Majority of men of age over 40 years (and many of younger age) suffer from various forms of enlarged prostate diseases. They can benefit by using this medicine for either any form of enlarged prostate cure (in small doses of as low as 2.5 - 5 mg daily) or for improvement of sex performance.
WORK MECHANISM: Tadalafil belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase inhibitors that also includes Sildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil (Levitra). Erection of the penis is caused by the filling of the penis with blood. Filling occurs because the blood vessels that bring blood to the penis increase in size and deliver more blood to the penis, and, at the same time, the blood vessels that take blood away from the penis decrease in size and remove less blood from the penis. Sexual stimulation that leads to an erection causes the production and release of nitric oxide in the penis. The nitric oxide causes an enzyme, guanylate cyclase, to produce cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). It is cGMP that is primarily responsible for increasing and decreasing the size of blood vessels carrying blood to and from the penis, respectively, and causing an erection. When the cGMP is destroyed by another enzyme, phosphodiesterase-5, the blood vessels return to their normal size, blood leaves the penis, and the erection ends. Tadalafil prevents phosphodiesterase-5 from destroying cGMP so that cGMP stays around longer. The persistence of cGMP leads to a more prolonged engorgement of the penis with blood.
Tadalafil improves the symptoms of BPH. The phosphodiesterase-5 also is present in the muscles of the bladder and the prostate. The relaxation of these muscles make the passage of urine less difficult, for example, by reducing the pressure in the muscle surrounding the opening to the urethra that controls the flow of urine from the bladder. Also the relaxation of the prostate will improve the blood flow into penis and the strength of erections. Thus Tadalafil Often will NOT work well for men with surgically removed prostate.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: TADALAFIL is NOT to be used by women or children. It is MEN's ONLY medication.
Do not take TADALAFIL if you:
- take medicines called “nitrates” such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate which are often prescribed for chest pain as the combination may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure
- use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite
- are allergic to tadalafil or any of its ingredients.
Call your healthcare provider or get help right away if you experience any symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as rash, hives, swelling of the lips, tongue or throat, or difficulty breathing or swallowing
CONSULT your DOCTOR or health care specialist before taking TADALAFIL or any other medication. Kindly make sure to tell your doctor about all your medical problems, particularly if you have or ever had:
- heart problems such as chest pain (angina), heart failure or heart attack, irregular heartbeats
- high or low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a condition called NAION
- stomach ulcers or a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
OR IF you take:
- alpha-blockers often prescribed for prostate problems
- blood pressure medications
- medicines for HIV or some types of oral anti fungal medications
- some types of antibiotics such as clarithromycin, telithromycin, erythromycin
- other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED)
Possible Side Effects of TADALAFIL
The most common side effects are headache, indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These side effects usually go away after a few hours. Men who get back pain and muscle aches usually get it 12 to 24 hours after taking tadalafil. Back pain and muscle aches usually go away within 2 days. Inform your doctor if you get any side effect that bothers you or one that does not go away.
Uncommon but serious side effects include:
- An erection that won't go away: If you get an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.
- In rare instances, men taking prescription ED tablets, including Tadalafil, reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing (sometimes with ringing in the ears and dizziness). It's not possible to determine if these events are related directly to the ED tablets or to other factors. If you have a sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing, stop taking any ED tablet, including tadalafil and inform your doctor immediately.
DOSAGE /DIRECTIONS OF USE : For Erection Enhancement the recommended starting dose of tadalafil is 10 mg (half of our tablet) per day taken about an hour before sexual activity. Place the medicine under your tongue or chew on it for a faster onset of action. Depending on the adequacy of the response or side effects, the dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg. The effect of tadalafil may last up to 36 hours.
For use interned to cure enlarged prostate without regard to sexual activity the recommended dose is 2.5 to 5 mg daily.
For healthy Male Only: a combination of 5-10 mg of Tadalafil + 25 -50 mg of Sildenafil products taken NO more than once within 24 hour period may yield very remarkable results!
Tadalafil may be taken with or without food since food does not affect its absorption from the intestine. Take your dose about 1 hour before the sexual activity and swallow with a glass of water.
Each tablet of "Tadajoy 20" contain 20 Mg of Tadalafil. You may cut the pills in half or even in quarters to obtain the recommended/desired dose.
Do NOT take more than 20 Mg of Tadalafil in 24 hours period!
PRECAUTIONS: TADALAFIL remains in your body for more than 2 days. It can remain longer if you have kidneys or liver problems, or if you are taking certain other medications.
Stop sexual activity and get medical help right away if you get symptoms such as chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex. Sexual activity can put an extra strain on your heart, especially if your heart is already weak from a heart attack or heart disease.
Do not drink too much alcohol when taking CIALIS (for example, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking too much alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
Individuals who are taking medications that increase the blood levels of tadalafil should not exceed a total dose of 10 mg in 72 hours. Kindly consult your doctor or physician before taking this or any medicine.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature between 15-30 C (59-86 F). Keep out of reach of children!